Help requested from past Splendor cruisers

LATK

I am having a big dilemma on which cabin to choose on the Carnival Splender. Since we are celebrating our 40th Anniversary I would like to do something special. I am looking at aft wraps and the Junior suite on the Lido deck or perhaps a mid-ship suite. Anybody stay in any of these? Please help me with your recommendations. Thank you for your help! (If you really loved your stateroom please tell me the room number)

I am having a big dilemma on which cabin to choose on the Carnival Splender. Since we are celebrating our 40th Anniversary I would like to do something special. I am looking at aft wraps and the Junior suite on the Lido deck or perhaps a mid-ship suite. Anybody stay in any of these? Please help me with your recommendations. Thank you for your help! (If you really loved your stateroom please tell me the room number)

We had an aft wrap around, cabin 8448, and we loved it! If you type in Splendor Aft Wrap Around Balcony on youtube, you'll be able to see our cabin.

We had an aft wrap around, cabin 8448, and we loved it! If you type in Splendor Aft Wrap Around Balcony on youtube, you'll be able to see our cabin.

It looks great! Did you have a lot of noise from the Lido deck?

It looks great! Did you have a lot of noise from the Lido deck?

Not at all. IMO, it was the best location. I loved the proximity to the Lido Buffet. If I didn't feel like waiting for room service while DF was sleeping, I could run up to the Lido and grab my morning coffee. I also enjoyed being able to run up to the track for a morning walk at sea, and being able to have quick access to a pool and jacuzzi was great too!

You won't be disappointed....I promise!

Not at all. IMO, it was the best location. I loved the proximity to the Lido Buffet. If I didn't feel like waiting for room service while DF was sleeping, I could run up to the Lido and grab my morning coffee. I also enjoyed being able to run up to the track for a morning walk at sea, and being able to have quick access to a pool and jacuzzi was great too!

You won't be disappointed....I promise!

Thanks for the info on this location; it sounds so convenient. :D

My DD and I have the same cabin on the other side for our upcoming Splendor cruise. I've read a couple posts where people said they heard chairs scraping but most have said there's not much additional noise at all. Yay! We're really excited about it since we've never had the good luck to get an aft wrap before--couldn't believe it was available!

We had 7438 Splendor last April and rebooked 7447 Splendor for our next trip. We really liked the balcony. No noise from the Lido, just a little soot one morning.

Easy to elevator for MDR and to Lido for food.

We had a suite on the empress mid ship last year close to elevators and stairs. Convenient to everything and loved the layout of the suite. We have another suite booked for the September 26th cruise this year again on the empress deck mid ship. Go with the suite. If you are not a platinum cruiser yet the VIP boarding is worth everything. Enjoy.

I would suggest the Spa Suites (1024, 1025, 1028, or 1029) on the Splendor. You will get VIP boarding, unlimited use of Thermal suite/Thlasso pool, a big balcony, and a cabin that is 50% larger than a standard balcony. The bathrooms are large double sink with tub and there is a dressing area with another closet....

A 40th annversary is worthy if this cabin category!!! The aft wraps are nice, but the spa suites are sweet!!!!

Archived