Dining reservations cancelled

nuneham

We're celebrating a special occasion on Quest this summer so had made a reservation for speciality dining through Captain's Club in March. Last week I phoned to confirm the reservation and was told that not only are they no longer accepting prior reservations, but also that reservations already made would not be honoured. There had been no attempt to contact us and we could have turned up on the evening totally unaware that our reservation had been cancelled. Do check if you think that you have a reservation.

We're celebrating a special occasion on Quest this summer so had made a reservation for speciality dining through Captain's Club in March. Last week I phoned to confirm the reservation and was told that not only are they no longer accepting prior reservations, but also that reservations already made would not be honoured. There had been no attempt to contact us and we could have turned up on the evening totally unaware that our reservation had been cancelled. Do check if you think that you have a reservation.

You may want to call Azamara at their new number 1888 532 5828. After reading your post, I called them and they confirmed my pre exsisting reservation. They said all pre exsisting reservations made before the switchover would be honored.

BTW make sure to check yopur status level for the benefits, they had my spouse and I at a lower level and I corrected it on the phone call

Goodluck

Thank you for that. I had fired off a letter to senior management and was surprised to receive a very quick telephone response apologising for the contradictory advice. Prior reservations have not been cancelled, it seems, but bookings from the UK go to Miami en masse so, ours is still in the system but we won't know until nearer the time if it's confirmed. They did add that they usually are. They weren't singing from the same sheet, but I think that's a good response to a disgruntled customer.

Thank you for that. I had fired off a letter to senior management and was surprised to receive a very quick telephone response apologising for the contradictory advice. Prior reservations have not been cancelled, it seems, but bookings from the UK go to Miami en masse so, ours is still in the system but we won't know until nearer the time if it's confirmed. They did add that they usually are. They weren't singing from the same sheet, but I think that's a good response to a disgruntled customer.

Hi Nuneham !

Thanks for letting us know it appears to be resolved. I hope you have a wonderful time on Quest !

:mad:I am on Azamara Quest Back to Back in August. Just received a call that someone from Azamara cancelled my four dinner reservations that I had made months ago. I understand if they want to change their policy, but they should change it going forward. As an Elite Member with 47 cruise credits including 4 from Azamara I am disappointed to be treated in this manner. They can count on a call from me (at their new number) on Monday.

Archived