Am I forgetting anything?

cpygrl

Now that my cruise is only about four days away, I'm getting anxious that I'll forget something important - not so much in the packing department as the paperwork department. I have my passport ready to go, and I'll have my driver's license and the credit card that I attached to my sign & sail account. I printed my FunPass, and I also printed all the other documents I could access online, including several luggage tags. Is there any other paperwork I need to have with me to board? Thanks in advance :D

Now that my cruise is only about four days away, I'm getting anxious that I'll forget something important - not so much in the packing department as the paperwork department. I have my passport ready to go, and I'll have my driver's license and the credit card that I attached to my sign & sail account. I printed my FunPass, and I also printed all the other documents I could access online, including several luggage tags. Is there any other paperwork I need to have with me to board? Thanks in advance :D

After you create your "perfect check list" and packing list, save it in a Word document, then whenever you travel in the future, you can just print it out and use it again and again, just tweaking it for that particular trip. I have been doing this for years, and it has reduced my worry and stress over possibly forgetting something important. Hope this helps!:)

Don't forget plenty of $1 for tipping taxi, porters, room service (make sure to order from - it is awesome) waiter (he already gets 15% automatically added) but this make sure he keeps coming back. Have a great cruise.

After you create your "perfect check list" and packing list, save it in a Word document, then whenever you travel in the future, you can just print it out and use it again and again, just tweaking it for that particular trip. I have been doing this for years, and it has reduced my worry and stress over possibly forgetting something important. Hope this helps!:)

That's a great idea!

If you plan on using the ship's internet cafe, be sure to bring along email addresses and/or website URLs. (and passwords) I know the first time I fired up one of their computers I realized it wasn't like being on your own computer where everything is already stored and bookmarked.

Don't forget some cash for when in port and incidentals on the way to and fro the ship.

Have fun!

Archived