Voyager of the Seas Question

Hi Everyone --

I was wondering if the interior rooms on deck #6 forward just above the Cleopatra's Lounge are noisy in the evening due to the lounge or if there is abundant insulation where you couldn't really tell. Thanks for any advice.

Also, my travel agent made a mistake and placed me on the 6th deck instead of the 7th deck like I had asked and the rooms I wanted on the 7th deck are now no longer available. What recourse do I have?

Not sure what cabin(category) you have,but if its a K, there are several cabins left on decks 7.8.9 and 10.....

If you have a N,there are 3 left on deck 7 and several on deck 6 that are further back(and away) from being under Cleopatra's Needle..

Not sure what cabin(category) you have,but if its a K, there are several cabins left on decks 7.8.9 and 10.....

If you have a N,there are 3 left on deck 7 and several on deck 6 that are further back(and away) from being under Cleopatra's Needle..

It was an N category cabin and I wanted to be close to the stairs. It was a good rate of $560 per person. Prices have gone up since the WOW special when I booked.

It was an N category cabin and I wanted to be close to the stairs. It was a good rate of $560 per person. Prices have gone up since the WOW special when I booked.

Right now,cabins 7371,7377,7217 are available.....plus on deck 6--6447,6351,6357 PLUS a whole bunch more towards the aft........these are all category Ns..You can ask to be moved without paying a dime more..

Right now,cabins 7371,7377,7217 are available.....plus on deck 6--6447,6351,6357 PLUS a whole bunch more towards the aft........these are all category Ns..You can ask to be moved without paying a dime more..

Hi!

Thank you. How did you find out so quickly which cabins are available? Is there a web site that tells you this?

Cleopatra's Needle usually has soft ballroom music, so you wont' have any issues. However, if you can move to deck 7, that might be better.

I always prefer to have a cabin above me and below me.

I definitely would not want to be on deck 6 directly above the Pig and Whistle bar -- that does get noisy until the wee hours.

Cleopatra's Needle usually has soft ballroom music, so you wont' have any issues. However, if you can move to deck 7, that might be better.

I always prefer to have a cabin above me and below me.

I definitely would not want to be on deck 6 directly above the Pig and Whistle bar -- that does get noisy until the wee hours.

Cabins above there are the PR ones,not insides............but you're right,that places goes on till the wee hours..:eek:

Archived