Another Pet Peeve!

LJH1

Turn the coin .. What do you think the reaction would be if several people brought trays of food into the Library and had a casual lunch wile people were trying to read.

Food for thought ;)

There are no trays.:p:D

Yes, I've thought of the same thing.;)

Others have said they never had a problem finding somewhere to sit but we did on numerous occassions and resorted to sitting on the benches next to the pool. It was a bouncy sea day and wasn't too bad until a pool wave came up and over us. It wasn't easy trying to grab plates, a drink and get out of the way....we didn't succeed.:eek::D

You had to catch the tray thing didn't you :p

I guess I just dont understand , with all the places on a ship to chill out and read a book , why settle in the loudest room on the ship :confused:

Never mind ....its the coffee

OTOH.... Being a solo traveler/cruiser I often will bring a book with me for breakfast/lunch if I am eating alone. Once I finish my meal I often will continue to sit and read. I can often be so absorbed in a book that I don't hear anything going on around me and may not notice the traffic. It is very easy for me to "turn off" the outside world when I'm reading.

I would have no problem if someone came up and asked if they could join me.... so don't be afraid to do that. If they refuse then you're probably better off not joining them! ;)

Archived