Destination wedding question...

I have dreamed of a beach wedding since I can remember. So naturally because I live in Alaska, I would have to go on a cruise to get to somewhere warm. I have tried to contact Carnival about their wedding packages, my fiance and I would like to get married on April 25th on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. He is Mexican and has a lot of family there that he hasn't seen in a long time, so this is perfect. What do I have to do to get started? I have tried calling Carnival and emailing them, still no answer. What are some tips that you have for planning a destination wedding? We will be sailing out of LA if they ever email or call me back. Thanks in advance

Here's Carnival's wedding package info. http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/weddings/pdf/wedding-info.pdf

After you are set on your cruise & know what you will be booking, then I'd call Carnival to get more information from them. Everytime I've called their wedding dept. I've always spoken to someone & they've always been very nice & helpful! (My coordinator even called me the other day to see if I had any questions & to make sure I received my e-mail).

I'm getting married on embarkation day, so I don't really have too much info. for the details of doing it on an island, but what I've read from the message boards, I think you can coordinate your wedding directly with someone on the island that you're getting married on and not just through Carnival.

When I first started planning I e-mailed Carnival & they did take a few days to get back to me. Don't get discouraged! Good luck & congrats!! :)

Archived