Emerald Princess BA C611

poe17

Emerald princess we have just been upgraded from a BG cabin to a BA Caribe deck, cabin C611, it has a balcony, i've been told these balconys on this deck are much bigger than the other decks, ??? has anyone stayed in it, or know what it's like, please let me know, going November 2010, THANKYOU:)

It is a midship balcony room and it does indeed have a double sized balcony. The room inside will be like any other balcony room, so you can use the pictures on the Princess website or brochure as good guide. Balcony is about 9 x 5ft, and is half covered, half open.

We just came off the Emerald and after so many cruises I have to say this was our favorite ship so far!!! Great crew and staff and the food was the best on any ship we have sailed on!! Generoso is great!!!!!!!:eek:

I'm concerned that being almost over Club Fusion in E704 will be noisy till late at night. Anyone know if it is and if the cabin is at all obstructed. Thanks

Nope, no noise at all as your room is actually over the outside double door and the ladies restroom outside the Club Fusion.

It is not an obstructed room, will post a link showing the outside if I can find it. Eta-could not find a decent photo showing that area from a straight-on view, but you have the 'big white box' to your left, and can see that if you move up close to the window, but from within the room you should not see it. Your view out is not obstructed.

Sorry, I did not see your follow-up question until just now!

That (R749) is an interesting cabin, it has some good points, and some that give me caution.

Good points:

- You have an aft view of the wake out the window.

- You are about 5 steps from your room to the Terrace pool.

- While 'under' the Lido deck, that room is physically under the structure and not the Lido deck itself (see picture below)

Iffy points:

-You are close enough to being under the Lido deck which will be noisy for certain on Island Night,

Between the two, 704 and 749, I would say the chances are that 704 will be the quieter room all around. But 749 has the better pool access location, better view and will probably only be noisy on Island Night from the band. You will not hear daily scraping deck chairs in that outboard room (not so for the inboard rooms).

Check out the window locations here:

EmeraldPrincess003.jpg

• 1 month later...

HI!

So for those that have stayed in R749 on the Princess Emerald were you happy with the room? Just found out thats my room location and I am a little worried that it is too close to the pool and the back of the ship makes me nervous. Has anyone had any experience with this room??

Going this sunday :)

Archived