Fort Lauerdale "Port Everglades"

tassie

We are sailing on the Carnival Ledgen on April 04,2005.

I was wondering what is the earliest time we can go down to the port to get ready to board the ship.

Carnival's web site says arond noon time but I know in the Port of Miami we were on the ship by 11:30 having arrived at the Port at 9:30 AM

I would appreciate any help I receive.

Tassie:cool:

We usually arrive after 10:30 and still stand in line. When we boarded the Legend we were in the front of the outside line, but there were people inside in line as well. I'm guessing they had some kind of priority boarding or were part of a luncheon being held for guests who were not on the cruise. It was probably pretty close to noon before the line started moving and it was very long. We were able to get to our cabin and look down at all the people still waiting to board.

• 3 months later...

It really depends are what you are looking to know about the different ports.

I find getting in and out of port everglades alot easier then Miami. Miami has only one way in and out plus not right off the main highway. Have to pass the AA area and Bayside to get there..

Port Everglades has 3 different ways to get in. One right off the highway and 2 of the main streets. Most of the ships are docked toward the end of the port and easy way in is off the highway.

Archived