Carnival Magic Questions Only

Other news that I have seen relates to pricing of new restaurants/pub and entertainment.

$10 per person at the Italian Restaurant.

$3.33 per item (grouper fingers, buffalo wings, one other appetizer) at the Red Frog Pub.

For Med itineraries, Head mentioned bringing in a Queen tribute band that would do shows in the main theater and possibly play near the main pool area during the day.

• 2 months later...

My family & I are planning on booking the Magic for June 2012 when we are on board the Dream this June. We are big, big fans of the Dream so I'm sure we would all love the Magic as well. Wish the ports were a little better as well, but I'm excited for the ship itself. I cant wait to read reviews about the Red Frog Pub & Sports Square!! :)

We are finally booked for the T/A on the new Carnival Magic,,,,,Ron & Lydia from San Antonio,,,Find us in stateroom # 7342 on the Empress deck,,, Bon voyage to all,,,We sail from Barcelona Oct 28 headed to Galveston.....gonna be an experience of a life time...;)

on Magics 1st Repo from Barcelona..about 88 peeps on Roll Call already.

Luccky,,,we'll be on the TA from Barcelona to Galveston,,,glad john will be our CD,,,should be a blast,,,Ron & Lydia from San Antonio:p

If you wanna keep track of the Magic and John, and you have a facebook account, check his newsfeed daily:

http://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald

or his blog, although he is somewhat behind cause of the preparations and inaugural of the Magic, and his girls are on board as well.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/

Have fun reading, he always makes me smile :D

We are booked on the Magic for Oct 14, 2012 it's going to feel like forever to get here but it's going to be fun. We are excited to see and here all about the ship. We booked a cove balcony room 2369 & 2371 joining rooms..

I just booked our family (10) on the Magic for January 2013! Gonna be such a long wait, but will be worth it. I didn't think prices were that bad. We got 4 cabins (1 balcony and 3 inside) for $7000. That's just $700 a person for a week! How can you ever beat that! Can't wait to see actual pictures and reviews from those you are on her right now!

I just booked our family (10) on the Magic for January 2013! Gonna be such a long wait, but will be worth it. I didn't think prices were that bad. We got 4 cabins (1 balcony and 3 inside) for $7000. That's just $700 a person for a week! How can you ever beat that! Can't wait to see actual pictures and reviews from those you are on her right now!

I'm patiently waiting for the reviews & pictures too. :)

We are finally booked for the T/A on the new Carnival Magic,,,,,Ron & Lydia from San Antonio,,,Find us in stateroom # 7342 on the Empress deck,,, Bon voyage to all,,,We sail from Barcelona Oct 28 headed to Galveston.....gonna be an experience of a life time...;)

We're also on that sailing-Shirley and Perry from Nemo, TX. Have a "guaranteed" inside cabin, so don't yet know our deck or cabin number. You might enjoy participating in the roll call. We've just started, and have already found useful info. there. 178 days until bon voyage!:)

Other news that I have seen relates to pricing of new restaurants/pub and entertainment.

$3.33 per item (grouper fingers, buffalo wings, one other appetizer) at the Red Frog Pub.

For Med itineraries, Head mentioned bringing in a Queen tribute band that would do shows in the main theater and possibly play near the main pool area during the day.

we are booked on the europe 12 day cruise on the 4th sept so getting excited would love to know the entertainment programme by husband loves queen so a tribute band would be great anybody heard anymore entertainment info?????

we are booked on the europe 12 day cruise on the 4th sept so getting excited would love to know the entertainment programme by husband loves queen so a tribute band would be great anybody heard anymore entertainment info?????

I have a question that I would love awnsered....

When Carnival are in the Med, what TV Channels are avalible? are they from the UK? or USA?

And, are thre a sports bar / section on the Magic ?

I have a question that I would love awnsered....

When Carnival are in the Med, what TV Channels are avalible? are they from the UK? or USA?

And, are thre a sports bar / section on the Magic ?

TV Channels are from the US - ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, plus the usual CNN, CNN International etc...

I can answer the second question a little bit better when I'm on board Magic in a week.