Thank You every one on Princess Boards

geocruiser

I just want to say that I pop over here every cruise or so. I not a regular here BUT all fo you make me feel welcome, you are so helpful, nice and fun . You make me want to come back to these boards over and over again.

Thanks

I just want to say that I pop over here every cruise or so. I not a regular here BUT all fo you make me feel welcome, you are so helpful, nice and fun . You make me want to come back to these boards over and over again.

Thanks

Don't stop coming back! :)

Thanks

I totally agree.I have asked many questions and always had quick, informative replies. I have noticed that the food, entertainment and bed issues are very subjective. Not surprised at that; plan on eating as much, as well as seeing and doing as much as I can and forming my own opinion on those matters.:p

Not much longer for my first experience with Princess!!!!Can't wait!

Thanks

This goes for me too. Just booked my second Princess cruise and I have learned so much about Princess in the last couple of days. I love this board so I will be popping over until my cruise sails and probably after that. Thanks everybody.

Archived