Favorite Non-alcoholic drink?

DH and I have a cruise booked for the end of September. We booked it earlier this year, knowing we were going to start trying for a baby. Well, it happened the first try! So, I'll be about 18 weeks by the time of the cruise. I'm comfortable going, and have good travel insurance. My question- what are your favorite fruity non-alcoholic drinks? I loved the BBC. Any ideas on how to attempt to replicate it sans alcohol? Thanks in advance!

I don't know what a BBC is, but I am a non-drinker. One of the reasons I enjoy my RCI cruises is that there are so many non-alcoholic choices. The drinks of the day are usually presented as "virgins" and the waiters have a bottle of rum to add for those who wish to do so. I've enjoyed a lot of fun, fruity concoctions over the years. My most recent favorite to go up and order is a virgin lava flow/Miami Vice/whatever. (It seems as though there's a different name on every ship.) Anyway, it's alternating virgin strawberry dacquiri and pina colada mixes. It can be a very pretty mix.

Anyway, you are going to find that you'll easily be able to have something fun and froo-froo and take care of your little one too.

Try a v guava lava flow...it's our favorite. It's similar to the lava flow mentioned above, but instead of red daiquiri mix, they use guava purée. Seriously the best drink on the seas!!

(They'll also make it with mango, passionfruit or any other juices/mixes they have. Guava is our favorite. :))

Archived