Carnival Cruise Lines Caribbean Map

SATXLady

I thought this map might be of general use to those on this board. It was started to answer a question on a specific message string but I decided to flesh it out. I think I have the majority of the Home Ports and Caribbean Ports on this map. If I've missed something, let me know and I'll try to add it.

The maps on the Carnival site are not very good and don't always show the actual locations of places and are not necessarily to scale. They kind of "get you in the vicinity". I need a better visualization and have been using Google maps for my cruises the last couple of years. Hope this is of use to you.

For best effect, be sure that Satellite view is on (button in top right) and when you hover over the satellite button, show labels should be checked.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=113009361404807455418.000489df310f9520553ad&ll=24.567108,-77.651367&spn=26.429632,67.456055&t=h&z=5

Calica, Mexico as the ship out of Mobile stops there. ANd it's one of my Favorite ports a quick taxi ride into Playa del Carmen gives you a great day on the free public white sand beach!

don't forget the southern caribbean ports and barbados as a home port. good job.

Calica, Mexico as the ship out of Mobile stops there. ANd it's one of my Favorite ports a quick taxi ride into Playa del Carmen gives you a great day on the free public white sand beach!

Yes please add Southern Caribbean.....Barbados,Dominica,St. Lucia,St. Kitts,St. Maarten

I think I've got all of these now plus a couple others I found on a Carnival map which I can't find now (should have bookmarked it!).

This has been interesting and educational for me as I tried to find all of these ports. Most of them I tried to find out exactly where the port is but some of them first ones I added, I probably need to go back and be sure I marked the ports and not just the city/island.

Let me know if there are others.

Neat. Thanks.

How about adding Bermuda, and then the west coast and Mexico? I have Bermuda booked and hope to add a California/Mexico cruise before too long. :D

LOL -- this was supposed to be just the Caribbean map. But I may try to add other stuff in next few days. And then I'll have to add the Alaska and Canada stuff and Hawaii.......

LOL -- this was supposed to be just the Caribbean map. But I may try to add other stuff in next few days. And then I'll have to add the Alaska and Canada stuff and Hawaii.......
Then The Bahamas, Turks and Caicos don't belong. :D

just teasing...thanks for putting this together!

I think I've got all of these now plus a couple others I found on a Carnival map which I can't find now (should have bookmarked it!).

This has been interesting and educational for me as I tried to find all of these ports. Most of them I tried to find out exactly where the port is but some of them first ones I added, I probably need to go back and be sure I marked the ports and not just the city/island.

Let me know if there are others.

am i missing tortola? i'm going there in october and am interested to see it. if it's there, give a general vacinity. thanks for doing this for everyone.:)

nevermind, i found it.....:rolleyes:

am i missing tortola? i'm going there in october and am interested to see it. if it's there, give a general vacinity. thanks for doing this for everyone.:)

I couldn't find it at first either. The St. Thomas mark and Tortola one are very close. So when I hit the Tortola one the St. Thomas info kept coming up.

Some of them are very close, especially depending upon the zoom level you use. If you look through the list of locations and click on one, it will put the balloon up with the info to show you which one it is. Also, if you right click on the pin for the location, a menu will pop up which among other options will allow you to zoom in to the location.

I'll try to add a few locations later this week or if I don't get time, I'll do it next weekend.

Archived