All Inclusive Beach Excursion Questions

XCruiseMe17

Hey. My friends and I will be in Cozumel in November. We are 26 years old, we are looking for an AI Beach Break type of thing. Ive been reading alot about Paradise Beach, Nachi Cocum and Mr. Sanchos. All places have a toss up with reviews. We are looking to have a good time. We like to party and we tend to drink tons more on vaca. Which of the three have a more party like atmosphere? Also which one has a nicer beach? We are intersted in less rocks the better and clear water. I see that all these places have pools as well. Are those maintained nicely? Im not even sure how the weather is in Coz during November. We are docked from 8am-10pm. Hopefully someone can help me with my questions. Thank you.

I've been to Nachi twice recently, and it is my kind of place. That might be the OPPOSITE of your kind of place, since I am old and don't drink alcohol or party. LOL! It's really a laid back kind of beach. I've been there twice and never saw many young folks or partying going on. The alcohol flows freely there, but if you want a big party, I think you should rule this one out.

I've been to Nachi and Mr Sanchos. Nachi is more laid back and they only allow a certain amount of people.I didn't like their beach as much as Mr Sanchos.It was rocky but nothing to bad (we didn't wear water shoes or anything)maybe more grainy is a better term. The drinks I think were better at Nachi more choices for bottled beer but no domestics at either. Food was good at both. The shrimp is excellent.We did waverunners which was fun and they had parasailing don't remember much more.Tried snorkling right off the beach but wasnt much there.Pool was nice and well maintaned . Bathroms were clean. Mr Sanchos I liked the beach because you could walk rigth into the water at Nachi there was a hump them you went in.Don't know if it like that all the time or what it was.I snorkled right off the beach and the fish were more than friendly (came up and nipped you) a family was feeding them crackers or crumbs or something.I saw about 3 or 4 different kinds which was good enough for me.You could borrow snorkling equipment from them.The pool was nice didn't use it though .Bathrooms were also clean and well maintaned.Drinks kinds iffy Guess it depends on what you drink.We were ther in Nov.2009 and the weather was 80 and sunny

Archived