Parasailing Curacao

preston

Does any one known any parasailing tour companys in curacao or beaches that offer parasailing?

don't think there is one on the island. windsurfing is about it besides diving. May Curacaoqueen knows more since she was just there. I think that would be a great business to start down there.

You could do an atv tour with Erics

Is Erics the company that does the Aloe Farm and Ostrich Farm and Curacao Liquor tours via ATV? Never went, but some of our guys did that...and they are still talking about it. They were non-divers.

Is Erics the company that does the Aloe Farm and Ostrich Farm and Curacao Liquor tours via ATV? Never went, but some of our guys did that...and they are still talking about it. They were non-divers.

Curacao, with Eric's we did the Ostrich farm and Aloe Vera but never the liquer place and we have done many tours with Eric. Three of them were all day with Eric and us. He does the East end mostly.

• 3 years later...

There is not currently a parasail operator in Curcacao. I suggest that you parasail in the US, where there are knowledgeable and insured operators. If at all possible, go to Disney in Orlando. That is the absolute safest location in the world. Trust me on this!;)

Archived