Anyone on The Opera 11th June

patricia63

icon1.gifAnyone on The Opera 11th June

Good morning everyone from the UK, am going on my first (of many i hope) cruise on the 11th June, on The Opera, looks an absolutely beautiful ship. Have to confess feeling a bit nervous. Not had a holiday since my husband died two years ago, cruises seem an ideal way for a lady to have a safe holiday and see the world and make new friends hopefully. Just joined this site been very interesting reading some of the messages ....nice to see lots of positive feedback. Look forward to hearing from anyone of you on this cruise regards Patricia x

Patricia hi there.

Glad you got mail - and it was my pleasure.

If you have not yet done so - check out the fantastic pics of Opera that Jana has now kindly shared with us under ernies e-rollers "Opera - Mini Review" thread. Think they will whet your appetitie and senses no end!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, thought i would just bump up this message, cos suddenly realised it is only 11 weeks to my very first cruise, was hoping there might be someone from here going, am going with my sister so will not be on my own take care love patricia x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, seven weeks on Saturday to my cruise on the opera, i am going with my sister and she has just been over and i have shown her photo's of the opera and your reviews and we both getting very excited, first cruise for both of us love patricia xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enjoy your cruise Patricia - I'm going on my first cruise on the Opera on 18th June, and it will be my first cruise as well! (So leave the ship tidy when you leave!;) )

I'm enjoying reading all the reviews and messages on this site - and am getting really excited!

Hope you have a wonderful time Patricia!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Angel sorry i missed your message before i went on my cruise, i got a virus in my pc and only just got it sorted. Has i write this you will be sailing between Bari and Katakolon ..... oh how i envy you.... wishing i was there with you. Yes i thoroughly enjoyed my cruise on the opera in fact was absolutely fantastic and yes am now converted to cruising and cannot wait to book another. It will be this year in fact i quite fancy xmas/new year so if anyone has any advice for me ref cruising at that time of year would love to hear from you.

Has i said the cruise was fantastic could find no fault at all with it and consider myself so lucky to have experienced my first cruise on such a beautiful ship ..... happy cruising to all who have got one on the horizon so to speak lol love patricia xx

Patricia

I am really pleased that your first cruise turned out to be so fabulous and now you too are a member of the Very Happy MSC band.

I only regret that you did not have more CC members to join you.

Hyah Mate :) , would hav been great had some of you been on board, maybe next year lol ..... I absolutely loved it just wished i had had the opportunity earlier .... never mind will just have to make sure i am just focused on going on another lol .... wish it was next week ... :) love patricia xx

Hi Patricia

I'm back and already wishing I wasn't! Had a wonderful time, the Opera is beautiful and the whole experience was like a dream come true! Our cabin was right at the front of the ship on deck 9 and even though we had only paid for an outside with restricted view, the views were fabulous. The only thing which "restricted" the view was a sort of observation deck, and as the door to that was right next to our cabin we were out there a lot watching as we came into port in the mornings. We couldn't hear the engines out there at all, just the sound of the sea and the warm breeze - it was the perfect start to each day. I can't wait to cruise again, although it will have to be next year. After cruising for the first time I don't think I ever want to holiday in any other way!

Angel x

Archived