NCL Golf Program

Raison

I just found some information on the Golf program offered by NCL on their website.

Has anyone used this program and if so what are your thoughts on booking golf excursions through the ship?

The excursions don't show up in the available list of shore excursions for our cruises, so maybe they are not available to us or maybe it is too far out from our cruise for them to be on there yet.

Any info will be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

We are sailing on the POA 9/4. I spoke to the gal at the NCL golf. She was very helpful, and friendly. Call Them!

I am playing thru them in Kauai primarily because they include reliable trans, good rental clubs (thru the pro on board).

I found it to be a good service, but a bit more expensive than I would have paid if I were staying locally. In this case I feel that reliability is important on a short day in port.

I have not played in Hawaii before so I needed guidance on a great course for my level of play.

Good luck!

So you are playing on the friday in Kauai? I agree, playing with NCL makes sense on that day.

I think hubby will play with NCL excursions as it is easier and then I can have the hire car if needed.

I emailed the golf at NCL last week, trying not to call them as I have to pay international rates. They have not got their shore excursions ready for next year yet. I am too early!

Hubby wants to take his favourite clubs from home. I am trying to talk him out of that. But I am told "I just don't understand" about playing with familiar clubs. Oh well, as long as he doesn't think he will be getting any of my baggage allowance on the plane lol.

Archived