Disembarkation Breakfast?

MIAMIMEDIA

Just back from Solstice so these answers only apply to that ship:

On the day of disembarkation is breakfast offered? Yes.

Where and until when? Buffet and main dining room. Check the daily to see the times for both dining venues. Breakfast for the main dining room was 6:30am to 8:00am.

What time does disembarking start? Not sure exact time that disembarkation started. We left the ship at 8:30am. We drive so we weren't the first ones off.

No sleeping late allowed? No -- darn it!

Are any of the venues open? I think you can still buy photos but everything else is closed to prepare for the next group of passengers.

Just back from Solstice so these answers only apply to that ship:

On the day of disembarkation is breakfast offered? Yes.

Where and until when? Buffet and main dining room. Check the daily to see the times for both dining venues. Breakfast for the main dining room was 6:30am to 8:00am.

What time does disembarking start? Not sure exact time that disembarkation started. We left the ship at 8:30am. We drive so we weren't the first ones off.

No sleeping late allowed? No -- darn it!

Are any of the venues open? I think you can still buy photos but everything else is closed to prepare for the next group of passengers.

This pretty much explains every Celebrity ship the morning of disembarkation. And be prepared for a VERY crowded buffet with what sometimes seems like everyone onboard trying to get what appears to be their last meal EVER!

Main Dining Room open for breakfast, Buffet open (we didn't encounter any long lines), Aqua Spa Cafe closed. I happened to be in the first group off the ship, with an 8:00 "gathering time" and was off by 8:30. Ours was the first shuttle from the ship to the terminal, and I was even the first person through customs/immigration, and that's NEVER happened before! No facilities open other than Cova Cafe where you could pay in cash, as the shipboard accounts were all closed. Shops and bars all closed (I didn't check the photo shop, though, so it may have been open).

Archived