Elite Member Benefits

bbbaby1976

Benefits listed include comp mini bar set-up and deluxe canapes on formal nights. How do you set that up, or give them your preferences?Thanks,

You don't pre select your preferences for the mini bar. They will deliver a standard mini bar set up to your stateroom. If you wish to exchange (on a one to one basis) out some of the mini bar items, either ask your room steward of call room service to have this done.

As for the formal night canapes, usually they will place a card in your stateroom that must be out on your door handle or given to your room steward by formal night morning if you wish to receive them. They have the choices listed on the card.

As for the formal night canapes, usually they will place a card in your stateroom that must be out on your door handle or given to your room steward by formal night morning if you wish to receive them. They have the choices listed on the card.

On the Crown Princess they gave you all the cards at once in the Elite envelope. I forgot to put then out 2 of 3 times on the first leg of the B2B. On the 2nd leg I filled them out and placed them on the inside of the door so I would see them and remember to move them to the outside on formal night. It worked!

Archived