Civitavecchia Port Shuttle Bus - Google Map

SmokinActuary

Does anyone have a link to the google map location of where the port shuttle bus drops you off and picks you up?

Many thanks!

Best I could find, it stops right in front of the fort.

Enjoy!!!

http://goitaly.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=goitaly&cdn=travel&tm=10&gps=504_410_1120_623&f=20&su=p531.51.336.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.europeportreviews.com/Rome2.htm

As Susan's map shows you, it is less than half a mile from where the port shuttle bus drops you off to the train station. We walked it on a hot July morning last summer with nine of us, including a ten-year-old and three teenagers, in five minutes. We were pushing to make the early train; ten minutes should be more than enough at a "normal" pace.

hi all -- I have found the info on walking to the train station from the port entrance. It appears also we will need a shuttle from the ship to the port entrance,,, so my question is... the shuttles that do this run ... are they

connected with the ship?meaning do you have to have a Royal C transfer??

since we are on our own after we leave the Navigator o Seas on July 25th ?:confused:

Also the San Peters train station is about 13 min drive to our hotel

the termini station is 10.. we will still need a taxi as the metro is not so close to drag bags, rite??? del Senato

plzz advise

thanks donnakg

There are no metro stops in the historical center of Rome, so it's either bus or cab to the hotel and I'd go with a taxi since you'll have luggage.

thanks for the info euro cruiser!

And there are plenty of the taxis around each train station???:confused:

donnakg

I've seen taxis at Trastevere, Ostiense and Termini every time I've been to them, but not at San Pietro.

I personally prefer Trastevere over Termini when possible, but it's probably twice the distance from your hotel that Termini is. I question how different the two are timewise, due to the traffic between Termini and the Pantheon, but as I don't have any facts or experience to rely on I hesitate to recommend one over the other.

Archived