LGBT Carnival Magic 10-28-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Galveston

FLSpaGuy

Hello!

I haven't seen a roll call yet for the just announced Carnival Magic Transatlantic so I thought I would start one. If I missed a roll call, my apologies. I am booked into a Spa Balcony Cabin with my Grace. Hopefully there will be some more family joining me on my first Transatlantic.

Ayr :)

Hey we are still looking and waiting to see what airfare is gonna run us before we book but there are 4 of us wanting to book....Have you found airfare yet?

Hope to see you onboard...WOW that is a year and a half LOL

Air rates are not available till 335 days out, so we just have to hope for the best. The Early Saver is the best deal as you are guaranteed to get the lowest rates. I see you are going on the Conquest the day after I sail on the Dream. I've heard that it's a really fun ship. Hope you book the TA, it would be nice to have some more family on board.

Yes, a year and a half seems forever away but it will be here before you know it. If you plan on visiting Orlando before then let me know.

Ayr :)

Can't wait to go on Conquest!! Normally we leave out of New Orleans. But this was a deal we couldn't turn down :) and the price keeps dropping!!!! YAY Hoping to do TA but nothing in stone yet but I am all for it...Main thing is getting the time off I own a Spa so that is a long time to be away from my business LOL

Have fun on The Magic I have heard so many great things about it!!!

Where is everyone from? The RCL thread for the October 2011 TA is so active, where are our Carnival people? We love Carnival and will be on the Dream in September for my birthday and a short one in November. Want to get that Platium status before the TA.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Hey we are still looking and waiting to see what airfare is gonna run us before we book but there are 4 of us wanting to book....Have you found airfare yet?

Hope to see you onboard...WOW that is a year and a half LOL

I've just booked on the Magic and indeed air is available roughly two (2) months prior but Carnival doesn't make this known. Just be careful; if they say air is not available keep calling back.

• 1 month later...

Archived