Explorer 8690 or 7690

Looking into the EOS over Thanksgiving. We have sailed her twice, once in 7690 and once in 7688. If I had the choice, I would book 7688/7388 but it is not available.

But, 7690 and 8690 are available. I like the idea that 8690 is corner and looks brighter. From what I remember about 7690 (it was 7 years ago) it was very large but completely covered and quite dark.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated.

Ellen

Looking into the EOS over Thanksgiving. We have sailed her twice, once in 7690 and once in 7688. If I had the choice, I would book 7688/7388 but it is not available.

But, 7690 and 8690 are available. I like the idea that 8690 is corner and looks brighter. From what I remember about 7690 (it was 7 years ago) it was very large but completely covered and quite dark.

Any suggestions or recommendations are appreciated.

Ellen

I like the corner afts like you do! I would rather be in 7690 tho between these two rooms. When we were up on deck 8 on the aft, I don't think the cabins had sliding doors. I think they were doors that opened out. It has been a few years since I have been back there tho. My corner afts were not dark. We had enough room to sit under the shade or sit in the sun.

Archived