Billy no mates dream 13th july

I think I am the other person and reckon others are very nervous and keeping a low profile in case it all goes pear shaped :D

The latest reviews are looking better - touch wood, so lets hope everything is OK and we get no force 11 gales :eek:

Not looking forward to Palma airport though. Whats the bet that our arrival gate is as far from baggage collection as possible. The queues at Newcastle will hopefully be shorter than those at Gatwick :(

ps flying from Newcastle but live in Kent, confused?

We leave on Tuesday for a week at the Grupotel Camp De Mar then on the Dream on the 13th. Keeping fingers crossed that everything is ok, latest reviews seem to suggest that Thomson have got on top of things.

Hate flying so need to make sure I have my valium tablet and rescue spray at the ready.

Hi we are going on the dream on the 13th of july and upto now i think there is only 1 other person going on this date its going to be a very quiet cruise.

ps i am not called billy.

we are flying from newcastle too

Hi we are going on the dream on the 13th of july and upto now i think there is only 1 other person going on this date its going to be a very quiet cruise.

ps i am not called billy.

Hi i'm going on the 20th, i'm sure you'll meet lots of nice people but if you don't you can buy me a drink when i arrive... well that's if your on for the fortnight.

Cheers Broon

Hi i'm going on the 20th, i'm sure you'll meet lots of nice people but if you don't you can buy me a drink when i arrive... well that's if your on for the fortnight.

Cheers Broon

One week at sea one week on land son matias second week.

Archived