Has anyone had a room on the lido deck?

kiraryker

That's our favorite....we were on the Lido deck on our last cruise and we are on it for our next one....it's like a balcony, once you have one......you always want one:D We love it for the access to all the fun, food, pools, hot tubs etc. Enjoy!

I stayed on Lido on the Destiny last year and loved it.

I am so dissapointed that the Miracle does not have cabins on Lido. I heard NO noise, and had no complaints what-so-ever. Whenever possible, it is Lido deck for us from now on.

Just two weeks ago we were on the Freedom. Our room was on the lido deck inside cabin. We could not hear any noise at all. It was so nice to just walk right out to the lido deck and not have wait on the elevators.:)

We will always book Lido deck !!!

We like the idea of being close to the pool are but I'm just wondering about all the traffic and noise? We will be on the Dream

Thanks

I had a Lido Deck cabin on the Splendor and LOVED it!!!

You'll find that all of the traffic is well aft of where the cabins are. I'm sure that you won't find anymore traffic or noise on the Lido Deck than anywhere else...

:)

One more vote for the Lido Deck Staterooms. We had a balcony cabin on the Freedom and were never distrubed by noise either in our room or on the balcony. It sure was nice to be able to go get coffee and pastries and bring them back to the cabin each morning.

That's our favorite....we were on the Lido deck on our last cruise and we are on it for our next one....it's like a balcony, once you have one......you always want one:D We love it for the access to all the fun, food, pools, hot tubs etc. Enjoy!

HI Sooner!!!! We got upgraded to the Lido one time. That is all it took. We only stay on the Lido now. Great location and no traffic or noise. We always do inside cabins, but do a pay just a little extra to be on the Lido. Love the Lido!

Hi,

I guess it all depends where on Lido you are located. We were upgraded to the Lido Deck in May of 2005, we were unhappy from the getgo.........The balcony cabin 9273 had a problem with the intake manifold and it spewed water and hot air on to our balcony. Inside the cabin we could hear the elevators from the central bank as well as the glass elevators. People congregated right at the hallway which was adjacent to the door of our cabin. It was noisy 24/7

If you go with the Lido Deck be sure you like where you are located. The negative, it can be very noisy but close to many activities and groceries as otherwise stated.

Later,

Rhonda aka mucklucks

We like the idea of being close to the pool are but I'm just wondering about all the traffic and noise? We will be on the Dream

Thanks

We had rooms 10277 n 10279 on the Lido aboard the Dream , no noise or traffic whatsoever . Great access to buffets and pools as well as pizza late at night .

But , if we go on the Dream again , we are going to get a cove balcony , hated looking down and seeing the Lanai below us all the time .

What a great thread! I have never stayed on the Lido but we will be on our upcoming Splendor cruise. We chose the cabin because it's close to food and fun (plus, close proximity to 24/7 pizza is a MUST for our two 16 year olds)! :D I'm happy to hear how many people actually just love it ... and that there isn't as much noise or traffic as you may think (at least for most who posted, anyway).

This is our first balcony and our first Lido location ... sounds like I may never be able to cruise in a regular cabin again (which, IMO are quite fabulous, too!).

Loved our Lido balcony on the Valor. We were in 9287. Very close to the entrance to the pool area/buffet but no noise since we were far enough away from the atrium. I would love to do it again, but the 8Es on Lido were booked so we're on the Panorama deck instead. I think we'll be happy there too.

Heck yes!!! I have had Cabin 9294 on the Liberty (soon to be twice) and Glory! It is the very last cabin on the port side and I must admit, the best cabin ever!!!! It is about as close to the action as you can get and the one night that you might hear anything is deck party night!

Yep the lido balcony is our favorite

We are booked /lido On the dream.when we look down we will see the lanai? Do you have to look out to see the water

Not really out , but if you look down you see the lanai , so in a way you feel like your in a hotel room instead of in a cabin on a ship .

1361321032_Cruise016.jpg.4127a0909b17e061d0f952b47572cdf0.jpg

1025223379_Cruise017.jpg.b1e5a823b16e105970aadd3f22f7c1de.jpg

1839419595_Cruise018.jpg.9cff6edfe2b245893ced69d098ca753a.jpg

my wife and I sailed on Dream and had a inside room on the ledo deck.

on read this slow, inside cabin. Ledo deck. Front of boat, window.

the area outside our window was like our on privite deck.

just about no one nows it's there but the people in the front four rooms.

inside cabin and inside price with a window.

The rooms we are looking at are 10282 Cat 8F Balcony and 10284 Cat 4H inside - we need 2 rooms and I have to have a balcony!

They are like 2 rooms before the doors to the lido - just wondering if that is too close??

Archived