2nd Question Princess Cays Beach Bungalows...HELP

roadking91

Are you allowed to bring additional chairs over? Exceeding the capacity beyond 6 people?

B

7/18/2010 - Princess - Emerald Princess - Caribbean (Princess Cays, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman & Cozumel)

Last November we were three families in a Bungalow. We had six adults and three kids. It was just fine. They have additional chairs (loungers) in front of the bungalow. It is very small inside (tiny) so everyone didn't eat inside. The best part of the bungalow rental is it comes with a waiter! He brought additional plates and all of the food (no waiting in line). He also brought all of the drinks including lemonade, ice tea, water, etc. After the meal he brought dessert. He also cleaned everything up and it was great.

The air conditioning and outside shower were also very nice, but not as good as being waited on. Before we went last year I did a search of the Princess Cays Beach Bungalow (on this site) and got a lot of information. More than I needed.

Have fun.

Last November we were three families in a Bungalow. We had six adults and three kids. It was just fine. They have additional chairs (loungers) in front of the bungalow. It is very small inside (tiny) so everyone didn't eat inside. The best part of the bungalow rental is it comes with a waiter! He brought additional plates and all of the food (no waiting in line). He also brought all of the drinks including lemonade, ice tea, water, etc. After the meal he brought dessert. He also cleaned everything up and it was great.

The air conditioning and outside shower were also very nice, but not as good as being waited on. Before we went last year I did a search of the Princess Cays Beach Bungalow (on this site) and got a lot of information. More than I needed.

Have fun.

I'm just curious about if they provided regular dinner plates & sliver wear or the paper ones & plastic utensils?

We just got back from the Emerald Princess. I reserved a Bungalow had 8 adults and 5 children. The only drawback is that the area in front is not a swimming area. But is was great and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Are you allowed to bring additional chairs over? Exceeding the capacity beyond 6 people?

B

7/18/2010 - Princess - Emerald Princess - Caribbean (Princess Cays, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman & Cozumel)

We had 2 bungalows side by side and lined up a total of 14 lounge chairs in front of them for our group. No problems and still lots left over on the beach for everyone else. Unlike lv2cruise, we did not have waiter service for the food, only drinks. I don't think they do that anymore for the regular bungalows now that they have the adults only ones, which does come with meal service.

We had waiter service during Thanksgiving week 2009 while cruising on the Emerald Princess. I'm not sure if they have changed the service since then. It was the best part of the $199 spent. It might not be worth it if you still have to stand in line and get all of your own food.

They were "real" plates, silverware, and cloth napkins and table cover.

We had waiter service during Thanksgiving week 2009 while cruising on the Emerald Princess. I'm not sure if they have changed the service since then. It was the best part of the $199 spent. It might not be worth it if you still have to stand in line and get all of your own food.

They were "real" plates, silverware, and cloth napkins and table cover.

That is now $249

Archived