Mazatlan Frank

kmezz

The picture with the pink walls and furniture was a real Mexican living room. In the first village we stopped at (I've forgotten the name at the moment), we watched a man making tiles and then went into a little bakery where we had the chance to buy fresh-baked rolls and pastries before reboarding our van (which we all did -- delicious!) .The bakery was behind the pink living room, and we all walked through it twice on our way to and from the bakery!! I think there is also a picture on webshots of the baker and Frank standing in front of the pastries. We also stopped at a furniture factory which was really more like a roadside stand, and yes, the furniture there was similar to what you see in the pink LR.

Just returned yesterday from cruising on the Oosterdam. Had an unbelievable time! Mazatlan Frank was the BEST! He met us right where he said he would. He had a very nice, comfortable van for a spectacular 6 hour tour. He took us to some very interesting places, not just the typical tourist traps. Make sure he takes you to the old theater currently being renovated. It's unbelievable. We had great lunch at Tony's on the beach. It is also MUCH cheaper than booking a tour thru the ship! If your are reading this Frank, thanks! It was a GREAT experience!!

I have communicated with Frank a number of times. I was originally going on one of his tours in Feb., but due to some family health issues cancelled.

I will be on the Pride on 4/24, right now 4 of us would like to tour with him and we would love to have a few more people. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks, Lydia

We took a tour with frank a couple of weeks ago. we had a party of 6 just right he is great. You get your money's worth and more he is in great demand so hurry up and book him

Don

Archived