transfer recommendation --newark airport to cape liberty port

el2001mail

i am hoping someone has cruised out of cape liberty cruise port (for canada/new england cruise) and can recommend a company to provide a transfer to and from the newark airport.

which company did you use? cost? were they reliable?

thanks for all responses.

I suggest you post this question on the East Coast Departures board.

In any event, there is no need to book a car service unless you are absolutely insistent on using that mode of transportation. Taxis will be available at the airport and the cruise port.

It's less than ten miles to the cruise port from the airport and taxis will be, as the previous poster said, available and plentiful at EWR. There are people who direct the taxis who will ask where you are going and give you a quoted fare before you get in the taxi. (This quote does not include tolls or tips.)

Also, if you are over 62, you get a 10% discount on the taxi fare.

You can read about it here: http://www.panynj.gov/airports/ewr-taxi-car-van-service.html

It's less than ten miles to the cruise port from the airport and taxis will be, as the previous poster said, available and plentiful at EWR. There are people who direct the taxis who will ask where you are going and give you a quoted fare before you get in the taxi. (This quote does not include tolls or tips.)

Also, if you are over 62, you get a 10% discount on the taxi fare.

You can read about it here: http://www.panynj.gov/airports/ewr-taxi-car-van-service.html

FYI port Newark is NOT the Cruise Terminal which is in Bayonne, NJ(not listed). The fee to Bayonne used to be $40. I am not sure these fares are in effect any more as I think they have gone up at least $5.00

Archived