Storing luggage in Miami

catnew

I am travelling on the Norwegian Epic this month, and am on a 6:20pm flight out of Miami on the last day of my cruise. Is there anywhere at Miami port where I can store my luggage for the day?

I'm from Australia, and want to be able to hit the shops in Miami before flyingout, but don't want to be encumbered with my bags.

I've asked NCL, but their only suggestion was to do a shore excursion on the way to the airport.

I am travelling on the Norwegian Epic this month, and am on a 6:20pm flight out of Miami on the last day of my cruise. Is there anywhere at Miami port where I can store my luggage for the day?

I'm from Australia, and want to be able to hit the shops in Miami before flyingout, but don't want to be encumbered with my bags.

I've asked NCL, but their only suggestion was to do a shore excursion on the way to the airport.

The answer is no , there is no where to store anything at the pier due to security .

You could use the baggs Program . They pick up your bags the night before Disembarking and they deliver to the airport . You wont see your bags again until you land at your home airport. ;)

I don't think the BAGGS program is available for international passengers. I fly Miami -> LA -> Sydney -> Adelaide on Qantas, so I will require international checkin (I think).

I guess I'll investigate booking a hotel room for the day. At least I'll be able to have a shower before my first flight.

If you're flying within the US, you can take advantage of the following:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BAGS

Bayside is a shopping mall right by port of Miami and when I called them they said they do have storage for bags, I think it was 5.00 per bag. You would still have to get a cab to bayside from the pier though.

Archived