Did anyone receive this too?

lovebug01

:confused: Since my cruise with RCCL is next week, late this afternoon I received a call from someone at RCCL wishing me the best on my cruise and how much they appreciated my business. I have booked many cruises before with them and other lines and this was the first call thanking me. Has anyone thats cruising with RCCL get the same call? Just curious :rolleyes:

No, I'm not going on your cruises, but found it interesting that you are going on two Alaskan cruises b2b but on different cruise lines. Maybe I missed an explanation, but sounds like an interesting idea. I see that the itineraries are somewhat varied. Neat idea! Enjoy and hope to hear from you after your cruises.

You could post your question on the RCCL board.... someone there is bound to know.

You're travelling on the same southbound cruise as us in 4 weeks! If you get the chance to pop back and tell us of your experience that would be great!

No, I'm not going on your cruises, but found it interesting that you are going on two Alaskan cruises b2b but on different cruise lines. Maybe I missed an explanation, but sounds like an interesting idea.
Many enjoy doing that. Instead of repeating the same cruise in the opposite direction, it gives you the opportunity to experience a different ship with different food and different entertainment. You can get to visit some additional ports, travel a somewhat different route and go to different glaciers.

It is even better for those who can take some extra time to do land touring between their northbound and southbound cruises.

Archived