Reinhard Dressler

cruzlover

Where can I find info on Reinhard Dressler? I found a couple of very positive reviews and it sounds like he might be worth looking into. I did google him but got a very limited website. Does he only do large groups? We'll be in PV on the Mariner next month.

we used reinhard dressler. i am sure you probably read my review. to get ahold of him just google him. when you do you will get his web sight. i did all my communication with him through e-mail. i do not have time to go into detail about our trip right now but i will post again tomorrow. in short let me just say our day with him was amazing. it was the highlight our our cruise. we spent all day with him. more info tomorrow!:)

just a little more info regarding Reinhard dressler. you can contact him through his web sight that you found. his e-mail is listed there. i did all of my contacting through e-mail. if you want to see my review of that day search reinhard Dressler here on the mex. riv. board. when the various posts pop up go to the one titled "mexican riveria excursion must do's". scroll down until you find my post. it lists exactually what our day was like. we had a blast. let me know if you have any other questions. i will try to check the boards for the next few days.:)

Archived