Glory -Formal Nights for 09 11 2010

Pee-ah

Hi All!

Any assistance with any knowledge is appreciated as this is the first 7 day cruise out of NYC to Canada and NE so i have no other place to refernce.

Thanx :)

What is it you'd like to know???:confused:

which nights are formal... doubt it will be the second night as the ship is in Boston from 2 pm through to 10 pm:confused:

Frequently Asked Questions

How many formal nights are there?

For cruises with one formal night, the formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

7-day cruise: two formal nights

For cruises with two formal nights, the first formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise; the second formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

For cruises with one formal night, the formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

For cruises with two formal nights, the first formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening of the cruise; the second formal night is scheduled for the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise, with schedules permitting.

Thanks.. I'm thinking that it will be in Portland Maine:)

Hi All!

Any assistance with any knowledge is appreciated as this is the first 7 day cruise out of NYC to Canada and NE so i have no other place to refernce.

Thanx :)

I think you are not being told the real story here.

Formal nights have been gone for over 2 years. There is a new relaxed dress code that even includes dress shorts and jeans in the dining rooms everynight for dinner except on what they designate an elegant night. Consult the CCL website for the most up to date and acurate info.

Steve

Where did you get the above outdated info?

Steve

The only reason I can think of to be concerned is if you want to make reservations for steak house.

If correct do not worry as most nights not full.

Thanks! You guessed right... Just trying to plan ahead!

Where did you get the above outdated info?

Steve

Easily found at CCL's website !

As for incorrect info...The OP specifically was asking about "formal nights" (regardless of what it is being called now) and I agree the normal dining attire has been greatly relaxed, and Formal Night renamed to "Cruise Elegant Night", but that is not what the OP was asking about, thus my hesitance to even offer that info. Many folks will still dress up in the formal attire for those nights and actually look forward to it as do I.

Stick to your Poll's :)

Easily found at CCL's website !

As for incorrect info...The OP specifically was asking about "formal nights" (regardless of what it is being called now) and I agree the normal dining attire has been greatly relaxed, and Formal Night renamed to "Cruise Elegant Night", but that is not what the OP was asking about, thus my hesitance to even offer that info. Many folks will still dress up in the formal attire for those nights and actually look forward to it as do I.

Stick to your Poll's :)

When I do a search I get/got the following so I ask again how you got that info? Thanks Steve ..........

powered by

loading.gif

Your Search - “How many formal nights are there” - did not match any results.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.

Did you mean “How many formal nights are there”? – Returning 4 results

Related Searches: caribbean cruises caribbean ports caribbean shore excursions caribbean deals

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 results.

Web

(4)

Cover CCPP11554 Family Brochure

the chance to explore many of our exciting destinations with a teen cruise director. We've ... beautiful for an elegant formal dinner. (We even ... there' ll be one or two nights when you'll want to dress up more formally — like at the ...

http://www.carnival.com

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Images/Onboard_Experience/Family_Brochure.pdf

clipped from Google - 7/2010

CCPP09714 Things to Know

There is so much included in your “Fun Ship” vacation, it's easier to tell you what isn't. ... For those gala nights aboard ship, formal wear is suggested ... To accommodate many diets, every menu features Spa Carnival® ...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Images/Promo_Content/PDF/ThingsToknowbeforeyougo.pdf

Renewal of Vows-INFORMATION:Layout 1.qxd

with the Group's Coordinator. We will be unable to grant requests to perform the ceremony on embarkation days or formal nights. Should a circumstance arise ...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/weddings/pdf/vowrenewal08-09.pdf?icid=CC_Weddings_52

Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Facts

There are always things going on. Crew Parties, Bingo, both formal and informal .... As many of my colleagues would attest, the position of Shipboard I/S Manager can ..... volleyball tournaments, excursions in ports, movie nights, etc . ...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/ISrecruit2.aspx

When I do a search I get/got the following so I ask again how you got that info? Thanks Steve ..........