Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North

reklawr

We stayed there before our cruise on Royal Princess this past April.

We used points for a free stay. We left our car there during the cruise and used their free roundtrip shuttle to the port and back to the hotel. (There was a charge for that but it was much cheaper than parking for 14 days at the port.) Our room was clean and comfortable and the free breakfast was good - the standard Hampton Inn breakfast.

Our only con was the shuttle post cruise. We should have just grabbed a cab back to the hotel for our car, rather than wait 90 minutes for the shuttle. :eek: (I blame myself for that - when I called the hotel once we were off the ship, they told us 30 minutes - I shoulda known better!)

We would definitely stay there again, but get a cab back to the hotel for a quicker getaway post cruise.

We ate dinner before going to the hotel and did not need to purchase anything before going to the ship so I can't comment on dining or shopping close to the hotel. There were lots of other people staying there pre-cruise - lots of folks in the lobby waiting for their shuttle to the port.

We stayed there before our cruise on Royal Princess this past April.

Our only con was the shuttle post cruise. We should have just grabbed a cab back to the hotel for our car, rather than wait 90 minutes for the shuttle. :eek: (I blame myself for that - when I called the hotel once we were off the ship, they told us 30 minutes - I shoulda known better!)

We would definitely stay there again, but get a cab back to the hotel for a quicker getaway post cruise.

I think we will take your advice and take a cab back to the hotel after the cruise.:)

Thanks for the info.

Archived