Online Excursion Booking CLOSED for July sailing! Normal?

amenuensis

Is this normal - I just went online to HAL to book some shore excursions for our July 30 cruise (Zaandam) and it says "Shore Excursion Space Requests are no longer being accepted for this sailing." - I had no idea they would fill up so far in advance. Is this normal or am I just unlucky?

Same thing happened to me. Just check back tomorrow and it should be fine. Seems it just shuts down and gives these false messages sometimes but it will come back. Marilyn

Oh good, I hope you are right I'll try tomorrow, thanks.

It might depend on the cruise.. we weren't able to book until the final payment was paid (which was 60 days out for us), then it opened up. We got the same message - so it's not really descriptive of why you can't book them.

We were told by TA that you couldn't book til paid in full - not sure how the other poster got to book for September 2005 though - maybe already paid???

I booked a cabana in Oct. for our upcoming 3/27 cruise. HAL sent me an email in Nov. about booking shore excursions for this cruise. We didn't make final payment until 1-15. I don't get it. Maybe if you call the shore ex office, they can help you.

Archived