excursion prices

sss10

I'm trying to compare HAL's Alaskan excursion prices with independent tour operators but the HAL prices are very vague ($ - $$$$) How can you see exactly how much the excursions cost on HAL's website? Thanks

You may have to log in with your booking number and select "book shore excursions" to see the full list and prices of the excursions that will be offered on your cruise.
No, anyone can look at the shore ex that are available for any itinerary. HAL added this ability sometime last year. You do NOT need to go to "book shore excursions" or even be booked on a cruise.

No, anyone can look at the shore ex that are available for any itinerary. HAL added this ability sometime last year. You do NOT need to go to "book shore excursions" or even be booked on a cruise.

i believe the questioner is asking about prices.... not just what tours are available.... wanting something more specific than dollar signs....

i believe the questioner is asking about prices.... not just what tours are available.... wanting something more specific than dollar signs....

If the OP follows Mary Ellen's directions, the prices will display.

To the OP -- it's been my experience that the prices for HAL shorex vs independent operators in Alaska are very similar. The difference is primarily that you usually end up in a smaller group, allowing for a more personalized tour, if you choose an independent.

Archived