Nachi

mrsamandal

Does anyone have recent pictures of the water at nachi? I think that's where I want to go, but since my husband really wants to play in the water, I wanted to make sure it was a really nice beach/water area (i.e. without rocks and reef int he shallower parts).

Does anyone have recent pictures of the water at nachi? I think that's where I want to go, but since my husband really wants to play in the water, I wanted to make sure it was a really nice beach/water area (i.e. without rocks and reef int he shallower parts).

It's a great place. We are planning on returning this year on Elation. When I find pictures I will post.

We were at Nachi two weeks ago and absolutely loved it. The water was cool and completely clear. The beach was nice soft sand, there was a bit of a drop off but still wasn't very deep. All in all it was one of the highlights of our Cruise. We went through Island Marketing's website and did everything online. All they require is a 10% deposit, cabs waiting at the pier to take you there. There were 7 of us and they charged $32.00. Have fun!!!

We were at Nachi two weeks ago and absolutely loved it. The water was cool and completely clear. The beach was nice soft sand, there was a bit of a drop off but still wasn't very deep. All in all it was one of the highlights of our Cruise. We went through Island Marketing's website and did everything online. All they require is a 10% deposit, cabs waiting at the pier to take you there. There were 7 of us and they charged $32.00. Have fun!!!

WOW..that seems a lot of a taxi up and back!!! How far away is it?? There is only 4 of us going.

How is it getting a Taxi back? And did the ship depart at local time 5:00pm?

WOW..that seems a lot of a taxi up and back!!! How far away is it?? There is only 4 of us going.

I think for a Taxi for 4 it is $16 each way, about a 15 minute ride, we just booked Nachi last week for August 2nd.

the taxi are parked out by the street, the servers call them the moment they see you packing stuff up. our taxi was ready before we were. very easy..

the taxi for 2 is around $15 to $20, but for 4 (and a mini-van) is more.

How is it getting a Taxi back? And did the ship depart at local time 5:00pm?

I think for a Taxi for 4 it is $16 each way, about a 15 minute ride, we just booked Nachi last week for August 2nd.

Now $15 is more like it..lol! Just got my confirmation this morning..I can't wait!! We have been to Cozumel 3 other times and each time we went to Paradise Beach. I absolutely LOVE it there, but wanted to try something different for a change. I love the swim up bar, that's what sold me!!

the taxi for 2 is around $15 to $20, but for 4 (and a mini-van) is more.

How much do you think it would be for 2 adults and 2 kids (14 & 7)? Would be all fit in a regular taxi or need a van? Just want to know how much money to bring for the taxis.

Do you have to have a booked excursion to go to Nachi or can you just get a taxi? I read somewhere that they limit the number of people on the beach...true?

We were just there on July 2. I asked one of the guys who appeared to be one of the people in charge about that.....he said you don't have to pre-book, but they do limit attendance to 100 people a day. So, if they have 100 people pre-booked, you won't get in as a 'walk up'.

We were just there on July 2. I asked one of the guys who appeared to be one of the people in charge about that.....he said you don't have to pre-book, but they do limit attendance to 100 people a day. So, if they have 100 people pre-booked, you won't get in as a 'walk up'.

Thanks! Who did you book with?

We booked with Island Marketing Ltd. I believe the website is cozumelcruiseexcursions dot com. It's called the Nachi Cocum Beach Break.

Just a hint about something: A three course lunch in included in the price at Nachi and the portions are large. We've found it works to order the appetizer (and have it served to us on the beach :D ) first, then go up to the restaurant and order lunch a bit later.

Have fun!!!

We just got back-15 dollars going On the way back were charged 16.Had a great day at nachi.

Now $15 is more like it..lol! Just got my confirmation this morning..I can't wait!! We have been to Cozumel 3 other times and each time we went to Paradise Beach. I absolutely LOVE it there, but wanted to try something different for a change. I love the swim up bar, that's what sold me!!

We booked with Island Marketing Ltd. I believe the website is cozumelcruiseexcursions dot com. It's called the Nachi Cocum Beach Break.

Just a hint about something: A three course lunch in included in the price at Nachi and the portions are large. We've found it works to order the appetizer (and have it served to us on the beach :D ) first, then go up to the restaurant and order lunch a bit later.

Have fun!!!

Just booked Nachi for August 6th.... heard wonderful things about it.... looking forward to a wonderful day on the beach!!! :D

• 1 month later...
For those who know, is it worth lugging my snorkeling gear to Nachi?

We have not been there yet...going in Oct. but my hubby will bring his gear on pay the snorkel excursion fee Nachi offers to take you by glass bottom boat to 2 reefs, which are supposedly wonderful sites.

I have heard there is really nothing to see snorkeling off the beach.

Hope that helps!

Archived