Suites on Ventura or Oceana?

kelly2719

Does anyone know if Ventura or Oceana have suites big enough for 8 (4 adults, 4 kids)? Wondering if this would be too much more than 2 balcony rooms.

If not ones that they would allow 5 (2 adults, 3 kids)?

Am having difficulty working out sleeping arrangements as my children will be unable to sleep in the top beds as they are only 6 and 3 and always falling out of bed!

Are the suites worth paying double the price for?

Thanks Kelly x

the suites on Oceana only take max of 4.

there is a kingsize bed in the main bedroom, and then the double sofabed, is made up every night by the cabin steward.

think there is a suite AE grade on ventura, which has 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms, but even on day bookings open, that suite always seems to have been sold out. i also think that Aurora has adjoining rooms for families.

it is probably cheaper to have the 2 bacony cabins i would have thought,

as you still have to pay a percentage of suite cost for the children, but if you book earlier enough, you can sometimes get some very good deals where children either go free, or very cheaply. we have had these deals in the past, so worth looking out for them in the future.

we always book through the cruise village, they are very knowledgeable on all cruises, so if you gave them a ring with your requirements, i am sure they could let you know all your options. 01253 882492.

Good Luck

Archived