thomson letter

we sent an e'mail to thomson regarding our concerns and we printed it offgave it to our ta for them to send it off and that was weeks ago now and we have never heard a single thing back from them. There customer service must be non existent we go next week.

we sent an e'mail to thomson regarding our concerns and we printed it offgave it to our ta for them to send it off and that was weeks ago now and we have never heard a single thing back from them. There customer service must be non existent we go next week.

try not to worry too much,reviews are much better and anything that is wrong may now only be isolated incidents,have a wonderful time:) we go in 5wks and are determined to enjoy come what may and will address any probs if any when we get back, we have all worked hard through the year and deserve a great holiday,try to stay positive and have fun fun fun all the way:D

I wouldn't worry about it either - just go with the view that you will enjoy the holiday and you doubtless will!

As an aside, I emailed Thomson's last week with a query about the price of my cruise. They telephoned my at the weekend to discuss the issue so I have found their customer services team pretty good. Which email address did you use?

Archived