bike drawn carriage ride???

momofdss

i saw a picture someone posted (i could swear it was for key west) ..... there was a bike drawn carriage in the background.

has anyone seen this in key west?? i could be wrong and it was somewhere else..... but if anyone has seen this and knows anything about it... please post info.... pricing.... etc.....

i rode on one of these recently on a mini-vacation to austin, texas and had a BLAST!! the "driver" was very informative with the town history and landmarks - told us all the best places to eat, party, etc.

we are going to be in key west and bahamas in late august with a toddler and would love to take ds on one of these bike carriage tours. please give any info you have..... thanks!!

i saw a picture someone posted (i could swear it was for key west) ..... there was a bike drawn carriage in the background.

has anyone seen this in key west?? i could be wrong and it was somewhere else..... but if anyone has seen this and knows anything about it... please post info.... pricing.... etc.....

i rode on one of these recently on a mini-vacation to austin, texas and had a BLAST!! the "driver" was very informative with the town history and landmarks - told us all the best places to eat, party, etc.

we are going to be in key west and bahamas in late august with a toddler and would love to take ds on one of these bike carriage tours. please give any info you have..... thanks!!

Key West has pedicabs which basically run up and down Duval Street but which will go other places if you want. They are expensive. Their web page has been disabled for some reason...

www.perfectpedicab.com

They are at 533 Whitehead Street

Key West, FL 33040-6572

(305) 292-0077

Pjk

I saw the pedicabs in Key West the week before Fourth of July, so they were still available up to that time. We kept getting stuck behind the guy when he was taking folks around. Oddly enough, for the three days we were there, it always seemed to be the very same guy peddling the cab, day and night. Maybe that was just a coincidence though.

Archived