Any Fascination reviews/pics?

creeblee

Hey there, this is my first post....yay me! Been reading these boards for years and just now registered. WTH! Does anyone have any Fascination reviews/pics they would like to share? Thinking about sailing her in late August and would love some info. Thanks a ton!

There have been some pretty good ones lately! We are going in September so I read everything I see.

A very wonderful person emailed me the fun times if you are interested send me your email addy & I'll forward them to you. If you go on webshots do a search for Fascination & you will see all her great upgrades.

Hey there, this is my first post....yay me! Been reading these boards for years and just now registered. WTH! Does anyone have any Fascination reviews/pics they would like to share? Thinking about sailing her in late August and would love some info. Thanks a ton!

I have hundreds of pics from our May cruise on the Fascination. Everything from passing under the bridge, to the cabin to the food. But, I'm embarrassed to admit that I can't figure out how to get them into the body of the e-mail from my photo library. If you tell me how and what you want to pics of, I will be happy to share.

Does anyone have a picture of the stern of the Fascination? I want to show my wife where our cabin is (M269).

i don't have a straight-on view, and this is pre-upgrade... but if you use your imagination... ;)

IMG_5211.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the help. I'm looking to do the HMC itinerary as well. It look soooooo nice.

SkyO2 I'm no good with computers so don't be embarassed:). If you can figure it out I would love to see ALL of your pics!

Archived