Roll Call Costa Med March 6th

Mo from Canada

Sign in everybody who is going to be on this cruise

Welcome to Hotcarl

Not long now My husband Brian and I are getting really excited. Talked to my travel agent this morning tickets should be arriving soon .

Does anybody know what number dock the ship is at . I've heard there are many ships in at the same time.

See you soon

Mo from Chatham, Ontario Canada

Looking foward to just a vacation. and going somewhere warmer then here. The girls are great thanks for asking. I yet to have started packimg as I have been getting the girls ready to leave on their cruise with their Dad this Sat. I figure I will have next week to pack.

See you soon

Amy

My girlfriend, Deb, and I will be on this cruise. This is an escape from the cold and the drab. My reason for booking this cruise is primarily economic. It appears to be a great deal at an expensive time of year. It looks like the airport is going to be a mob scene. I'm heartened by some of the favorable reviews. A cruise would have to be a disaster for me not to enjoy it. Like most people this will be our first time on Costa.

Given that departure is 7 pm and our flight doesn't arrive in FLL until 2:30, are there any reasons to suspect there may be problems with embarkation? I ,also, suspect that we were assigned early seating for dinner. Cruise documents don't say. Would anybody know how to change to the second seating? How to contact Costa to change it?

This is going to be a lot of fun.

Hi

Welcome to the last post and his girlfriend Deb. I don't think there should be too many problems with embarkation according to the posts it seems to be running smooth . Where are you guys from .Tell us a little about yourselves

Getting really excited Just got our final papers yesterday .

Has anybody booked any shore tours with anybody?

We just booked a tour in Jamaica with Peat Taylor he comes highlly recommended on the boards. and also a trip in Cayman Islands with Captain Bryan to Stingray City also recommended on these boards . Its cheaper than booking on the ship and more personal.

See you on board

Mo from Canada

Archived