Anyone cruise in cabin c-750 on sapphire

Seal

Would love some information about this cabin--and especially if you know which type of suite it is

Any information is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Nancy:D

Seal, I have searched and searched, deck plans, reviews, Google has been totally warn out looking for the answer to this one for you.

I finally gave up and sent an email to my trusted ** (not going to mention who) ;) to see if they can come up with a definite answer for you. (since Princess seems so confused over this one)

Will post when I hear back.

Since C750 is coded (by color)the same as a VS that is what I would guess. We had C750 on The Emerald in February (and the deck plans show the same) and were billed for a VS.

And fwiw, I would never stay in that cabin again; but would readily take either of the Dolphin deck VS in a heartbeat.

Mike:)

Ut Oh Mike, is that the suite you said you would never book again and changed your Alaska cruise suite to another deck?

Bingo!

Balcony very shallow compared to other suites, smaller bathroom with no shelving at all (everything had to be piled up around the lavatory) and even though our friends stayed next door in the PS C748 (next to the vent) we could smell cooking odors on our balcony almost any time we used it..

And it had no desk like other suites we have stayed in.

Doesn't sound good--does it ???????

Guess there would be the same wonderful cooking odors etc on the Sapphire--

John thinks he was told that the balcony was 11x19--??????

I didn't hear it myself.

The smell would probably be enough to drive most people away--

What to do--what to do

Seal I will say that most posters report no odors from the vent which is located next to C748 but on The Emerald everytime we went outside there were distinct cooking odors, mostly bacon.:rolleyes:

And I would suspect that the balcony may be larger on The Sapphire. We were on The Emerald and it has been said that the balconies on the new larger ships are smaller.

I do know that we will not be cruising again on any ship larger than the original grand class with 2600 passengers.

Seal I will say that most posters report no odors from the vent which is located next to C748 but on The Emerald everytime we went outside there were distinct cooking odors, mostly bacon.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all your good information--must admit it got me hopping yesterday--when all I wanted originallly was the suite type--anyhow--right now I think we'll stay put--took a look at what was available--not too exciting at this point--but---as time goes on--probably way out there ... once again more to pick from---I sure appreciate your information concerning your cruise---

Thanks again

• 8 months later...
Thanks for all your good information--must admit it got me hopping yesterday--when all I wanted originallly was the suite type--anyhow--right now I think we'll stay put--took a look at what was available--not too exciting at this point--but---as time goes on--probably way out there ... once again more to pick from---I sure appreciate your information concerning your cruise---

Thanks again

Nancy & Sue! :D

This is way too funny! I googled the room number and look where it took me! We are booked on the Sapphire for May of 2012 in E732 but we are thinking about switching to C750.. What are your thoughts, did you have this cabin?

Noreen:D:D

Archived