Carnival coupon for 2 cat upgrade-farecode COCM

Gumtree

Just thought I'd let you all know that I ordered a brochure on the Carnival website and received a promo letter with coupon attached (unfortunately it has my name on it & is non-transferrable, otherwise I'd offer it up). I received it about 10 days ago and it says to book by March 31, 2005. It's good for the following: Fantasy/Fascination/Paradise, 4 day 1/2-5/15/05, Bahamas or Baja; Elation/Triumph/Victory, 7 day 1/1-5/15/05, Caribbean; Spirit 8 day 1/4-4/2/05, Mex Riviera; Liberty 12 day 7/20-10/12/05 or 16 day on 10/24/05, Grand Med/Transatlantic. Min category purchase 6A req. Combinable w/super saver rates only. OV to OV or BAL to BAL. OV not avail on Spirit. Upgrades limited to 1 cat on Triumph, Victory, Liberty. New bookings only, not combinable w/other promos or group rates. Capacity controlled. Don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but you can get them for free. On a personal note, I don't seem to have much luck using these coupons when I get them .. always some type of restriction, black out date, etc. :(

Archived