Crowne Cabin 301 Emerald

lindy sails

We are tentatively planning next years 29 day Iceland/Greeland/Bristish Isles Grand Adventure. I am thinking about an obstructed cabin, mainly

for costs. Does anyone know if any or better than others and are there

any pictures on Cruise Critic?

How is this cabin? It looks like the tender is right in front of the window. Does anyone have photos?

Thanks!

Might check your title , you have a thumbs down, I'm sure you meant to use a question mark. (it's a bit confusing)

Your obstructed view cabin will still let in the sun light, the lowering of the tender may be a bit noisy. (that won't happen too often)

Enjoy sailing, she's a beautiful Ship!

How is this cabin? It looks like the tender is right in front of the window. Does anyone have photos?

Thanks!

You should be ok the ntheders are low on Emerald and you will be able to see over them. This is an example of your view, Don't forget the camera can only capture one line of site. believe me the view is not too bad.

CIMG2389.jpg.1c6c26c596208bf212247e7dc938c7ef.jpg

I really appreciate everyone's expert advise and kind words. The photos were a great help. I think we'll like this cabin very much. Thumbs up to all of you for taking the time to reply. I eally did think it was a question mark. Time for new glasses.

Linda

Lwinda, you do realize this is a wheelchair accessible stateroom, right?

We have been in E301 as my brother uses a wheelchair and I can tell you that the picture posted is not of this stateroom and the picture does not look like the stateroom. The view is almost entirely obstructed by the lifeboat.

Assuming that you have a need for a wheelchair accessible stateroom, this stateroom is a little more obstructed than the other one that is next to it. There are only four obstructed view wheelchair accessible staterooms on the entire ship and two are on one side and two in exactly the same place on the other side. So if you have a need for a wheelchair accessible room and want the obstructed oceanview, you just have to take the view you get from those cabins. And there are no wheelchair accessible oceanview cabins on the entire ship, so the only other choice is to go up to a balcony.

Lwinda, you do realize this is a wheelchair accessible stateroom, right?

We have been in E301 as my brother uses a wheelchair and I can tell you that the picture posted is not of this stateroom and the picture does not look like the stateroom. The view is almost entirely obstructed by the lifeboat.

Assuming that you have a need for a wheelchair accessible stateroom, this stateroom is a little more obstructed than the other one that is next to it. There are only four obstructed view wheelchair accessible staterooms on the entire ship and two are on one side and two in exactly the same place on the other side. So if you have a need for a wheelchair accessible room and want the obstructed oceanview, you just have to take the view you get from those cabins. And there are no wheelchair accessible oceanview cabins on the entire ship, so the only other choice is to go up to a balcony.

This is correct. On the Crown Princess, E301 is a wheelchair accessible cabin and there's a tender immediately in front of it. You'll be able to see a little light but unless you need a handicapped cabin, it's best to pass on this cabin so someone who needs it is able to cruise.

Archived