Farewell Graham Seymour

APH

Graham: After 14 cruises (RCL/Princess/Celebrity) and 2 of those with you as CD (would have been 3 but we got caught in the time you left for a while) we can officially say "You are the Best"! You singing "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" on the morning show made me laugh so hard I cried and my husband could hear me in the shower (all 12 X 14 inches of it). I can't even listen to that song anymore without laughing.

We hope you have a great time where ever you go! If you happen to go to RCL or Celebrity we'll be seeing you!

The Kendricks

Good Luck Graham!! My husband & I thought you were a HOOT!

Loved your morning show on our Jan 22-29th Caribbean Princess Cruise.

BUTT saw tooooo much of you on stage ~ some of you know what I mean! :)

Hope we will catch you on your next venture!

I will be so interested to see where he ends up.

Graham:

• You BETTER tell us!
  • This better not be like how they announced the "final season" of FRIENDS like 4 years in a row.
  • If you're changing lines we need to know asap so we can get good cabin selection
  • Before someone asks, where can we buy your CD?

Just off the Caribbean Princess Feb 5th.

Heard Graham was leaving (his 16 weeks were up) but as this was the 4th time he was my cruise director, one would never know he was leaving in 3 weeks. He was as fabulous as ever!

Graham, good luck to you in all your future endeavors, I still think it's just a matter of time before a "talent scout" finds you and takes you to Hollywood California, where you should be! :)

Keep in touch!

Your #1 fan (always)

We did enjoy having Graham. He sure knows how to make an impression.;) My DH still talks about Graham in a pink tutu.:eek:

I can't help but wonder who will replace him on the CP. (Well I am sure that no one can replace him but take over as the CD on the CP.):D

Damn.

Our first cruise (other than one about 10 years ago that did not impress us) was on the Golden with Graham back in late 2001. We've cruised every year since (returning to Golden this fall), and no CD has measured up to him.

Good luck, GS, and let us know where we can find you!

I enjoyed Graham as a CD, but I couldn't help but notice the person that said their favorite joke was about having the children snorkeling by the propellers. Were my wife and I the only ones that found this joke to be in very poor taste?

Hey there Crazsea,

We also are not huge fans of listening to the CD's voice every time we turn a corner, however if we had to we'd pick Graham.

My wife took a pic of Graham in his leather thong at the International Crew's show. Pehaps we should post it as a tribute to Mr. GS.

D.

Aww...after having Graham as my CD on my first cruise I am spoiled! Cruising the CP last April without him just wan't the same.

Anyway, you put on a great show. You will be missed. Good luck in the future.

I'd say I would try to sail with you again, but I only cruise Princess :D

Graham was one of the big reasons we became Princess fans, after having him as CD on our 1st Princess cruise. His morning show was something we looked forward to every day- just started our day off with a smile. We rotate our cruises every year among Princess, RCCL, and Celebrity. I certainly hope he winds up with RCCL(don't see his sense of humor being big @ X). Of course, he could just move over to parent Carnival (God, I hope not!!). I know most CD's work very hard, but most are certainly not the least bit memorable. Graham was certainly the exception. Please keep us posted, because having Graham on the right ship would cause us to really look hard at booking.

Archived