Video of Bump Out, Open Balcony,and Sea

I took this Video of three topics that were being asked before the T.A.

The extra room on the balcony bump out, the open balcony below and the view into the sea from the balcony

This is from Spa balcony 14141 which is protected from the wind when underway. Could hear some noise from Deck 15, but nothing that bothered me or DW. I would book this balcony again.

David

Thank you for that video. After seeing it, I have to agree w/many...NCL needs to put a larger table with those chairs and or a chaise lounge on the larger decks. They are charging more, so they should give the passenger more in this space.

Neverthought

So what ????

Why is this a problem ?

Unless you are up to no good on your balcony of course ;)

Or unless one of the PAX in the 6 balconies above you decides to drop something over the side (accidentally or on purpose). My decision to move from deck 8 to 9 is looking like a wise choice. :cool:

Thank you for that video. After seeing it, I have to agree w/many...NCL needs to put a larger table with those chairs and or a chaise lounge on the larger decks. They are charging more, so they should give the passenger more in this space.

Neverthought

Thanks for the video David.

We have one of those large balconies booked so it was good to see and yes I agree, there should be more furniture on those. We are certainly hoping to get some sort of reclining seating on our sailing :)

Sam :)

• 1 year later...

I just booked this for St. Patty's Day Sailing. Last April we had an oversized B6 balcony think it was 11192 and we loved it. We never gave the Spa a try so was able to get the Spa Balcony this time with my Seven Star Cruise offer - very excited. A little worried about noise from above and possibly more rocky ride. I also did like the bed next to the balcony but I can live with it more inside! Our bell boy brought us a lounger will ask for one again.

• 2 months later...

Archived