Grandeur 2/12 not going to Grand Cayman

p5woody

This is just and FYI for anybody leaving 2/12 on Grandeur of the seas. They have changed the itinerary:( . We are now going to Key West on Monday then Cozumel and Costa Maya. You can get the new itinerary from www.rccl.com.

Also, if you haven't signed up for the meet and mingle please do so. We currently have 20 and we need 5 more to make it official.

I looked at cruisecritic its got the ship in Grand Cayman on the 15th of Feb. Call Rccl to make sure its going to Key west. BTW CruiseCal didnt show Grandeur going to Key West on the 14th. Have a great cruise.:)

I did call RCCL before I posted the message and they told me we were going to key west. I then called www.buycruises.com, that is where I booked the cruise. They said they were just informed on Friday. So I am wondering if some sites haven't updated their site yet. I also confirmed at http://www.keywestcity.com/depts/port/cruiseships/calendars/2004/February-2005.htm that grandeur is listed. It is also listed for 2/28, so if your on that sailing you may want to confirm your itinerary as well.

My wife & I were on the Grander on the 1/22/05 and we did grand cayman. sorry that you that u will be missin it. I was just checkin cruisecal to see but they havent updated it. enjoy your cruise.:)

Archived