need help right now lincoln rd

cruzobsessed

going to miami tonight. would love to go to lincoln rd and calle ocho. 1st of all.....i saw online that there is a parking garage on 17th st. near lincoln rd.........how do i get there? or is there an address i can put in my GPS?

also....is calle ocho walking distance to lincoln rd? thank you:)

going to miami tonight. would love to go to lincoln rd and calle ocho. 1st of all.....i saw online that there is a parking garage on 17th st. near lincoln rd.........how do i get there? or is there an address i can put in my GPS?

also....is calle ocho walking distance to lincoln rd? thank you:)

Lincoln Road is in the City of Miami Beach. Calle Ocho is across Biscayne Bay in the City of Miami. It is west of downtown and at least five miles from Lincoln Road.

well i guess we won't be walking:D

we were on lincoln rd a few years ago and there was a section that looked very............"latin". I thought that THAT was "calle ocho". do you know the street off lincoln that i'm referring to? it looked almost like a street in spain.....does this exist or is it one of my hallucinations?:p

anyway.....back to the parking....i know it's on 17th...is there an address for my GPS?

Miami is a grid for the most part, and can be navigated quite easily with right and left hand turns.

Just drive across the causeway (Venitian or MacArthur). Take the street towards the beach to Collins Rd, go South from the Venitian Causeway, or North from the MacArthur Causeway. You'll see the streets either increasing in number or decreasing. You'll want to be around 17th Street, Lincoln Road Mall is between 17th and 16th Street.

If coming across the Venitian Causeway take Veneitian to Abe Resnick to 17th Street-East. Turn right on Collins and Lincoln Rd will be on your right a couple of blocks down.

If coming across the MacArthur Causeway, stay straight to 5th Street. When you get to Collins turn left. (You'll be tempted to turn on Alton Rd. Don't.) You'll go 12.5 blocks (Lo-o-n-g blocks) north to Lincoln Rd.

Once you've sighted Lincoln Rd, look around for parking garage, or meters.

Have fun!

well i guess we won't be walking:D

we were on lincoln rd a few years ago and there was a section that looked very............"latin". I thought that THAT was "calle ocho". do you know the street off lincoln that i'm referring to? it looked almost like a street in spain.....does this exist or is it one of my hallucinations?:p

anyway.....back to the parking....i know it's on 17th...is there an address for my GPS?

Espanola Way, south of 15th st. I recall several interesting restaurants there but it's been a while and I can't remember any names.

Archived