WDW/Disney Cruise 7-Night Packages?

Host Caroline

Thinking of celebrating my birthday at Disney World and want to include a cruise.. I found a package for 594pp in December that includes 4 nights at one of the value hotels and an inside cabin for the cruise.. which is okay.. but I can't find anywhere on the Disney site that says if this includes the Magic Your Way passes? It's okay if it doesn't, just figured you guys are the Disney gurus and someone would know!

Thinking of celebrating my birthday at Disney World and want to include a cruise.. I found a package for 594pp in December that includes 4 nights at one of the value hotels and an inside cabin for the cruise.. which is okay.. but I can't find anywhere on the Disney site that says if this includes the Magic Your Way passes? It's okay if it doesn't, just figured you guys are the Disney gurus and someone would know!

If you are getting a quote from the Disney Cruise Line website, I believe they do not include the park passes and you have to call for a price with them included.

Archived