You Were Right !

My wife and I started planning the next on before our last one in May 2010.

My first cruise wasn't much fun and nearly put me off cruising forever.

Eventually, I found the Carnival Inspiration and that was it...

:)

Most Excellent...welcome to the only addiction that is good for your well being!!!

I recommend going on a four port two sea day cruise. The sea days are fabulous. There are generally a lot of activities planned and there is always just sitting in the sun too!!!!

I would recommend going on the Exotic East or Exotic West

Exotic East--Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk--amazing private island and ports!!!!

Exotic West--Cozumel or Costa Maya (or possibly both), Grand Cayman, Belize, and Isla Roatan--I love three of the four ports these cruises do. I am not a fan of Mexico ports....

I did two cruises a year in 2007 and 2008, three in 2009, and the second cruise for 2009 is set to go in 68 days. I will only be able to afford one cruise for 2011 so far....got some serious debts to pay down, so six months of savings has got to go to pay that down instead of a cruise...

I am working on one for next year, but I am having a hard time finding another ship that goes to 7 islands in 7 days with no day at sea. Any Ideas?

Interrogation Room.... First, WELCOME to the best "sickness" there is!!!! Second, just my oppinion, you sailed on one of the best itineraries Carnival has... there is so much to do in the different Islands we are taking the same trip for the third time in a row.... January/February and September/October has some great low rates so you can save some $$$$$ to sail again not to mention SJU has some great sites.

Once again... WELCOME and we are glad you caught this illness.

Brookie & Ed:rolleyes:

Interrogation Room.... First, WELCOME to the best "sickness" there is!!!! Second, just my oppinion, you sailed on one of the best itineraries Carnival has... there is so much to do in the different Islands we are taking the same trip for the third time in a row.... January/February and September/October has some great low rates so you can save some $$$$$ to sail again not to mention SJU has some great sites.

Once again... WELCOME and we are glad you caught this illness.

Brookie & Ed:rolleyes:

Thanks Brookie & Ed. I will look into that.:D

I've omly been on one cruise and very much want to go again. Went on the Inspirtion in April, 2009, all girls cruise. Hoping to get my DH to go on family cruise in June, 2011. He has said yes, but is not really enthused. I'm hoping he likes it as much as I do and becomes addicted.

Like many of you, I am now addicted to cruising. Ever since I came back from my first cruise, I keep thinking of cruising everyday

I am too!! That's one of the reasons why I bought Carnival Corp. stock - 'cuz once people start cruising, they can't stop! I think I made a good investment, even without the wonderful OBC that I get with each cruise. Keep sailing and help me retire comfortably!! :D

I have to agree with Mach as much as I love the Islands the days at sea are my absolute favorite! We had an Aft Balcony on our last cruise and I cannot imagine ever doing anything else!

The funny thing is when you get hooked on cruising it is almost like overzealous grandparents you want to talk about it with everyone! I always tell people let me know if your get sick of hearing about cruising!

We are planning on doing our 25th wedding anniversary next summer complete with vow renewal. We have invited all of our friends and family and I hope a ton of them come!

I have to agree with Mach as much as I love the Islands the days at sea are my absolute favorite! We had an Aft Balcony on our last cruise and I cannot imagine ever doing anything else!

The funny thing is when you get hooked on cruising it is almost like overzealous grandparents you want to talk about it with everyone! I always tell people let me know if your get sick of hearing about cruising!

We are planning on doing our 25th wedding anniversary next summer complete with vow renewal. We have invited all of our friends and family and I hope a ton of them come!

I hope so too..love San Antonio..and your CC name..our family has the same Christmas issue...:D.

Welcome to our side!!!!!

I'm taking a cruise with my sister and her daughters (first time cruisers)... I don't know whether I'm excited to cruise again, or if I'm excited to see how THEY get excited about cruising for the first time!

Enjoy - get your "cruise" savings going and keep going....!

I know exactly what you mean. We went with my sister and her husband and mostly grown kids last month on their first. It was a blast watching them. I'm taking my very good friend on her first mext month. I am hoping she gets hooked because my DH would just as soon stay home and I REALLY want to go.

What a great way to start your cruising life! 7&7 on the Victory! We always will rate our Victory voyage at the top of the list. Just simply awesome.

We love sea days for the same reasons many have already posted. Early up when the upper decks are deserted and the coffee already flowing. Sun ups and downs. Flying fish and unknown small islands in the distance. Sail aways in Miami. See....you've got me going and I am still close to 4 months out on our next cruise!

Next voyage has 4 sea days but the islands are tops with St. Lucia, St. Maarten and St. Kitts.

Welcome to your new life!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived