did i make the right move?

sun bum

just traded my cc cabin 6144 on millie for fv cabin 7202. i know i gave up the perks that comes with the cc level, but thought the larger corner aft would be better. would love to hear from someone who has stayed in the corner aft cabins ---pros and cons?

just traded my cc cabin 6144 on millie for fv cabin 7202. i know i gave up the perks that comes with the cc level, but thought the larger corner aft would be better. would love to hear from someone who has stayed in the corner aft cabins ---pros and cons?

Hi Sun bun,

My DH and I stayed in 6143- same statement as 6144 but opposite side. We enjoyed the large bacony but because of the lack of overhead coverage - we felt exposed. Don't get me wrong - the large bacony's on the same staterooms on the other M Class are great (we stayed in 6143, 6144 on Connie, Infinity, and Summit) - but Millie doesn't have the overhead coverage the other M class ships have. Great room - but you may have made a good choice - have a wonderful cruise!:)

no doubt about it!!!! great balcony!

Archived