Booking B2B Onboard Credit Question??

This question goes to al those B2B'ers.

If we were to book a B2B onboard our next cruise, does the OBC and any platinum discount or coupon available at the time apply to both cruises?

We have never really looked into a B2B but are seriously considering this for next year(no particular itinerary yet). I think it would be an enjoyable experience to watch other passengers disembark and embark knowing that all I have to do that day is watch.

Thanks for any advice and information!

If we were to book a B2B onboard our next cruise, does the OBC and any platinum discount or coupon available at the time apply to both cruises?

We have never really looked into a B2B but are seriously considering this for next year(no particular itinerary yet). I think it would be an enjoyable experience to watch other passengers disembark and embark knowing that all I have to do that day is watch.

They are basically handled as two bookings so...yes.

Each sailing is handled separately, that is your CC will be charged at the end of the first part of your B2B. IF OBC, balcony discounts, etc are applicable AND currently honored by RCI, they will apply to each sailing separately. Whatever RCI allows, will apply to each end of the B2B, now known as Consecutive Cruises (or something like that).

Bruce

Archived